Sunday, September 30, 2007

$2267 from pixels

Wow, I knew it had been a while since I posted on my blog - sorry about that, I'm still alive in case you were wondering!

Well I'm still selling pixels on AMillionQuid.com. Every now and then another one gets sold. One of these days I'm going to get that homepage filled up and it's going to look great!

The site is coming up to nearly two years online so I guess I am making $1100/year from the site. I wish I had opened 10 of them now!

Hopefully within a couple of weeks I am going to work on picking up some more backlinks to the site to a) get more traffic b) generate more sales.

I still think £10 for a lifetime link is good value for money, a lifetime can be a pretty long time (touch wood).

The site dropped from a PR5 to a PR0 and then went back up to a PR3. This basically happened because it was listed on a lot of those "pixel toplist" sites that came about when the first MillionDollarHomepage opened. Most of those toplists have subsequently died and moved on into cyber-oblivion, of course I am still here. That's what you have to do if you are in it for the long term :-)

Anyway, just to let you know I am still here so that when you make a purchase you can be confident that you will get added straight away.

regards...